Organization in the GSOC 2018

Akshay Kathpal

Dec 28, 2017, 1:39:57 PM12/28/17
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
Hi there,
I am new to the open source development. I have heard about GSOC and find that it's a way to get good in software development. I have read a few blogs and watched the videos from Google Developers on YouTube. My question is "where I can find the list of all the organization with their projects before applying to the GSOC 2018"? So that I can pick up the organization according to my skillset.

Akhil S

Dec 29, 2017, 2:31:49 PM12/29/17
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
The selected organizations for GSOC 2018 will be announced on Feb 12th - 2018. You can browse the archive of the previous GSOC projects on the website to find organizations/projects you're interested in before that.
Take a look at the student handbook for more info