GSOC Eligibility

Coder

Jan 7, 2018, 5:16:26 PM1/7/18
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
Hey,

 I'm a current high school senior about to graduate this May. I will be turning 18 on "April 11th", so I was wondering if I will still be eligible to participate/apply to GSOC this summer.

gsoc-s...@google.com

Jan 8, 2018, 3:40:39 PM1/8/18
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
Hello-

You need to be 18 years of age when you apply to participate in Google Summer of Code. The student application ends March 27, 2018. Unfortunately, you will not be eligible to participate this year. Please keep us in mind for next year.

Thanks-
Mary