finding mentors

SMRUTI RANJAN SAHOO

Apr 14, 2015, 12:21:03 PM4/14/15
to google-summer-...@googlegroups.com
    Dear Mentor,
     i applied on Gsoc 2015 under "googleopenOffice " and P2PSP organization. But i didn't contact any mentor of them in IRC. so can you help where i will find mentors for my proposal ??
what should i do now ??

Carol Smith

Apr 14, 2015, 1:07:49 PM4/14/15
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
Hi there,

On Tue, Apr 14, 2015 at 8:49 AM, SMRUTI RANJAN SAHOO <c99.s...@gmail.com> wrote:
    Dear Mentor,
     i applied on Gsoc 2015 under "googleopenOffice " and P2PSP organization. But i didn't contact any mentor of them in IRC. so can you help where i will find mentors for my proposal ??

That's to be expected. Some organizations will have you speak to mentors, others will not. It's up to them, so don't worry that you haven't been contacted.

what should i do now ??

Just wait until 27 April to see if you're accepted or rejected. Good luck!

Cheers,
Carol

Ankit Raj

Apr 15, 2015, 8:02:26 AM4/15/15
to google-summer-...@googlegroups.com
when will  be the final  list of selected candidate will be released.?
i  thnk it will be better if we start early.

Carol Smith

Apr 15, 2015, 8:54:58 AM4/15/15

On Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 3:52 AM, Ankit Raj <akt...@gmail.com> wrote:
when will  be the final  list of selected candidate will be released.?

27 April at 19:00 UTC.

Thanks,
Carol