doubt regarding payment

Palash Ahuja

Apr 29, 2015, 10:20:11 AM4/29/15
to google-summer-...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,
Hello I am Palash Ahuja. I am selected for pgmpy under Python Software Foundation for gsoc'15.
I just wanted to know that when registering in Payoneer, is it really mandatory that the bank account must be registered to the GSoC applicant ? I hope that there is no objection if the registered account is in someone else's name.

Cat Allman

Apr 29, 2015, 11:37:15 AM4/29/15
to google-summer-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Palash,

Congratulations on being accepted!

About payment: you must work with Payoneer to resolve this.

Good luck.

Cat

Cat Allman

Open Source Programs Office
Google
developers.google.com/open-source

"Real science studies and makes accessible that knowledge which people at
that period of history think important, and real art transfers this truth
from the domain of knowledge to the domain of feelings. " Leo Tolstoy