April 3rd 16:00 UTC is the deadline to submit GSoC Final PDF Proposals and Proof of Enrollment

Stephanie

Apr 1, 2017, 9:44:56 PM4/1/17
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
To all prospective GSoC 2017 students --

This is the final reminder to be sure you have submitted BOTH your Final PDF Proposal and your Proof of Enrollment before April 3rd at 16:00 UTC.  Failure to do so means that your proposal will not be be considered for GSoC 2017.  Your Final PDF can not be updated after the deadline. All decisions from the mentor organizations will be based on the Final PDF.

Draft Proposals are only for you to get feedback on your proposal, they will not be considered for project selection.  Drafts will NOT be automatically converted to Final PDFs. If you only submit a Draft Proposal and do not submit your Final PDF Proposal before the April 3rd deadline you will not be considered for GSoC 2017.

Proof of Enrollment form

The deadline for you to submit a proof of enrollment in an eligible university program is also April 3rd 16:00 UTC. If you do not submit your proof of enrollment form you will be ineligible for GSoC 2017.

Do not wait for Google to review your Proof of Enrollment form before submitting your Final PDF Proposal. Google will be reviewing the proof of enrollment forms after April 3rd at 16:00 UTC. It will take Google Administrators weeks to get through the thousands of forms so do not worry about your form, you will be notified once the form is accepted or rejected. If the form is rejected you will be notified and have a chance to fix it by uploading a new form by a new deadline in mid April.

Don’t delay in submitting your documents

Please do not wait until the last minute to submit your Final PDF Proposal or Proof of Enrollment form. We will not extend the deadline under any circumstances. Don’t miss out on being a GSoC 2017 student prospect because you waited until the last hour or two and your internet or computer crashed.

You now have less than 39 hours to submit your Final PDF Proposal and Proof of Enrollment.

Good luck everyone!

- Google Open Source Programs Office

mt...@umbc.edu

Apr 3, 2017, 11:55:41 AM4/3/17
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
I have tried logging in with my university account, but I cannot submit my application. :(
Capture.PNG