Re: My proof of enrollment rejected. Confused what to submit next.

Message has been deleted

Stephanie Taylor

Apr 6, 2017, 2:47:17 AM4/6/17
to Google Summer of Code
Int the future please send questions like this to the gsoc-s...@google.com email address as they are specific to your situation.

Read the Proof of Enrollment document and provide one of the documents on the list - whichever you can get which meets the criteria outlined on the document.

 Stephanie Taylor
 Open Source Programs, Google

On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 11:43 PM, Mahak Narayan <mahak...@gmail.com> wrote:
I entered my university name in gsoc registration form, and submitted my college ID as proof of enrolllment.

As a result, my proof of enrollment was rejected, reason being school mismatch.( college ID did not have university name mentioned).

I don't have university ID for proof. I only have university marksheet of the previous semester exams.
I do have college ID but it do not mention university name.

What should  I do ?

a) change my university name to college name in the registration form , and submit again my college ID.
or
b) submit my university marksheet as proof ?
or
c) YOU TELL ?

Jaskaran Singh

Apr 6, 2017, 2:27:29 PM4/6/17
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
Hi Stephanie,

I'm in a similar situation as OP. I had provided my university name on GSoC website. In my case, the proof of enrollment is conditionally accepted because it mentions my college name in bold and university name is small font size below it. Should I change my school name on GSoC website to also mention my college name (eg. "<college name> affiliated to <university name>")?

Regards,
Jaskaran

Stephanie Taylor

Apr 6, 2017, 3:35:18 PM4/6/17
to Google Summer of Code
Again, please email the gsoc-s...@google.com email with your specific question. There are many thousands of folks on this group list, if everyone asks about their proof of enrollments on here people will start to leave the list.