Why the mentor did not reply to me?

Jeremy Scott

Apr 26, 2017, 11:31:33 PM4/26/17
to Google Summer of Code Discuss

I contacted the mentor by mail, and after a long time he did not reply to me. And I I just want to ask his advice about proposal.

Or have to be confirmed until the May 5 organization will get the message?

I have submitted a proposal. I submitted but did not have any information.

I should wait or do something?

Any comments will be much appreciated.

Rhythm Bhatia

Apr 26, 2017, 11:38:06 PM4/26/17
to google-summer-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Jeremy,

You should wait till 5 May because mentors are not allowed to disclose any information regarding acceptance or rejection of proposal.

Results will be declared officially by GSOC.

Best of luck!

Regards,
Rhythm