Conditionally accepted proof of enrollment

Anonymous

Apr 1, 2018, 2:06:31 PM4/1/18
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
Hi,

I received an email stating that my enrollment proof has passed the first round and that there will be a second round before the projects are announced.

How is the second round different from the first and what happens if it is rejected in the second round? Will I be given time to correct any mistakes?

Google Summer of Code Support

Apr 1, 2018, 2:10:54 PM4/1/18
to Google Summer of Code
Hello,

I received an email stating that my enrollment proof has passed the first round and that there will be a second round before the projects are announced.

How is the second round different from the first and what happens if it is rejected in the second round? Will I be given time to correct any mistakes?

Once students are selected we will be reviewing forms even more closely of the selected students. If there is an issue you will have a couple of days to fix it.

Gimhana Nadeeshan

Apr 16, 2018, 12:42:57 PM4/16/18
to Google Summer of Code Discuss

On Sunday, 1 April 2018 23:40:54 UTC+5:30, Google Summer of Code Support wrote

Hello,

Once students are selected we will be reviewing forms even more closely of the selected students. If there is an issue you will have a couple of days to fix it.

Will the Dashboard be updated if the POE has fully accepted ?

Best Regards,
Gimhana

Google Summer of Code Support

Apr 16, 2018, 2:36:59 PM4/16/18
to Google Summer of Code
No, it will continue to say conditionally accepted until students are announced.