About contributing to previous years organisations

sai nikhil

Sep 25, 2016, 6:18:17 PM9/25/16
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
HI Guys
                  I found the project i want to work on ,can i  contribute to the project now. If it is possible can anyone explain me how to contribute step by step clearly .
Thanking you in advance

Ayush Pandey

Sep 25, 2016, 11:21:42 PM9/25/16
to google-summer-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

The projects have not been announced for this year gsoc, still you can work on your interest. Floss manual is a great way to a get started. You can access it here.

Yours Sincerely,
Ayush Pandey
ayush-iitkgp.github.io/