Regarding proof of enrolment

Aayush Anand

Apr 21, 2015, 10:17:12 AM4/21/15
to google-summer-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Carol,
I was part of GSOC 14 also. Then, I uploaded my proof of enrollment which after verification was showing in "important documents" under "main dashboard". But this year i.e GSOC 15 in my "important document", "proof of enrollment" is not present, however in my profile page, I can see my id card already uploaded and I still get option to re-upload or change previously uploaded document.
If verification process is still going on and I should not worry..? Or some additional information is required from my side?? How should I react to this.?

Thank you..

Carol Smith

Apr 21, 2015, 12:18:15 PM4/21/15
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
Hi there,

Proof of enrollment is no longer being accepted since student applications have closed. When and if you're accepted into the program you'll be able to resubmit new proofs of enrollment then.

Thanks,
Carol