how to register

Dong Larrynho

Jan 13, 2018, 3:04:01 AM1/13/18
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
Hello,how do we register as a student and when is the registration deadline

Rishabh Kalra

Jan 16, 2018, 4:46:36 AM1/16/18
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
Hie,
currently the student registration process has not started up yet. you will see in the official gsoc website that currently organisations can apply and students can apply from 12 March 2018. The list of organisations will be released on or after 12 Feb so, keep an eye on it.

How do we register?
Just wait for the application process to initiate and keep track on the https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/ website for any updates or changes.

mayank singh

Jan 16, 2018, 4:46:55 AM1/16/18
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
I think registrations for students haven't started yet. Currently the organisations are applying

Jiannan Yang

Jan 16, 2018, 4:48:29 AM1/16/18
to Google Summer of Code Discuss