I have finished my Post Grad in Comp Sci. still can I also join GSoC

pritam bhansali

May 26, 2015, 2:37:28 PM5/26/15
to google-summer-...@googlegroups.com
I am very much interested to join GSoC ... for projects related to Java... But I saw the students who are pursuing theirs respective Degrees are only joining.. I am 2014 passed out so can I also join this program

Stephanie Taylor

May 26, 2015, 2:41:46 PM5/26/15
to Google Summer of Code
Hello,

I am very much interested to join GSoC ... for projects related to Java... But I saw the students who are pursuing theirs respective Degrees are only joining.. I am 2014 passed out so can I also join this program

To apply for Google Summer of Code you must be enrolled in a university program. It sounds like you have already finished your schooling and would therefore not be eligible to apply for a future program.

Best,
Stephanie