Required basic details for a beter understanding of internships

ADIANDHRA GURURAJ

Sep 4, 2017, 5:32:38 PM9/4/17
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
Hello friends...i just want to ask something about internships....starting to get into it "my name is gururaj...studying engineer 2nd year...i am very much intrested in web develpment and want to participate in gsoc....all i want to know is how do i get into it?...and also i want to learn more details  about  which programming language to be learnt inorder to do internships"...i request yu people to help me out

Ayushya Chitransh

Dec 3, 2017, 7:27:36 PM12/3/17
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
For getting started, you may want to give a read to https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/faq and GSoC is not an internship ;) 2nd question in FAQ tells that:

GSoC is an activity that the student performs as an independent developer for which he/she is paid a stipend.