Proof of enrollment

katyak...@gmail.com

Mar 28, 2017, 10:44:53 AM3/28/17
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
Hello, how can I participate in program if academy where I study doesn't provide student card?

Josh Simmons

Mar 28, 2017, 10:59:59 AM3/28/17
to google-summer-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Katya,

There are a number of options for proof of enrollment documentation. Please see the Proof of Enrollment page for more information.

Thanks,
Josh

On Tue, Mar 28, 2017 at 6:30 AM, <katyak...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello, how can I participate in program if academy where I study doesn't provide student card?

Josh Simmons

Open Source Programs | San Francisco, CA

Artem Lukoyanov

Mar 30, 2017, 5:51:25 PM3/30/17
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
Hello, I have submitted my proof of enrollment, but I am affraid, that it will be rejected.
So, I have two questions:
1)  Will I be able to reupload it after Proposal's deadline(3 of April), if my proof of enrollment is rejected?
2)  Which tag I should use, with my proof of enrollment (attached)
123123.pdf

gsoc-s...@google.com

Mar 30, 2017, 6:01:51 PM3/30/17
to Google Summer of Code Discuss, gsoc-support

So, I have two questions:
1)  Will I be able to reupload it after Proposal's deadline(3 of April), if my proof of enrollment is rejected?

Yes. We will notify you if something is wrong and you will have time to make corrections.

2)  Which tag I should use, with my proof of enrollment (attached)

Tag?

Yatna Verma

Apr 6, 2017, 5:47:28 PM4/6/17
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
Is there any limit to the number of times proof of enrollment can be uploaded? Or can it be uploaded any number of times before 17th april?

Stephanie Taylor

Apr 6, 2017, 8:09:13 PM4/6/17
to Google Summer of Code
You should upload a proof of enrollment that meets the requirements as described on the Proof of Enrollment page. We give you many options, you only have to supply one of them.

 Stephanie Taylor
 Open Source Programs, Google

On Thu, Apr 6, 2017 at 2:46 PM, Yatna Verma <yatna...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is there any limit to the number of times proof of enrollment can be uploaded? Or can it be uploaded any number of times before 17th april?

VISHAL GOLCHA

Apr 7, 2017, 2:00:04 AM4/7/17
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
Guys have confirmations been sent to everyone ?
I haven't received a confirmation on my enrollment proof yet !

Stephanie Taylor

Apr 7, 2017, 2:02:21 AM4/7/17
to Google Summer of Code
There are thousands of forms for us to review - it's only been 3 days. Please be patient.

VISHAL GOLCHA