How to make an Edit in the Proposal

Aurijoy Majumdar

Apr 1, 2015, 12:54:35 PM4/1/15
to google-summer-...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I had a small edit to make in the proposal. I had contacted my mentor organization, they didn't know the procedure. They asked me to ask in the Google group itself. Would be grateful if someone could help out.

Thanks

Aurijoy

Carol Smith

Apr 1, 2015, 1:01:01 PM4/1/15
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
Hi there,

On Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 9:32 AM, Aurijoy Majumdar <aurijoym...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi

I had a small edit to make in the proposal. I had contacted my mentor organization, they didn't know the procedure. They asked me to ask in the Google group itself. Would be grateful if someone could help out.

The org admin will have to enable proposal edits on the proposal. It's a slider.

Cheers,
Carol

Daniil Pakhomov

Apr 2, 2015, 8:41:34 AM4/2/15
to google-summer-...@googlegroups.com
Hello, @carols.

If the mentor asked me to make my proposal public (now it's not) and change the name of the proposal,
he also has to enable to changes (as you told in previous message) or I can do it by myself?

Thank you.

Himanshu Mishra

Apr 2, 2015, 8:58:13 AM4/2/15
to google-summer-...@googlegroups.com
@Daniil

he also has to enable to changes (as you told in previous message) or I can do it by myself?

You can't do it by yourself.

Himanshu Mishra,
First year, Mathematics and Computing,
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur

Carol Smith

Apr 2, 2015, 12:17:05 PM4/2/15

On Thu, Apr 2, 2015 at 1:16 AM, Daniil Pakhomov <daniil.j...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello, @carols.

If the mentor asked me to make my proposal public (now it's not) and change the name of the proposal,
he also has to enable to changes (as you told in previous message) or I can do it by myself?

You can't do it by yourself, you'll need to request the org allows changes. And please note that it's up to them whether they decide to allow you to or not.

Cheers,
Carol