Questions about eligibility and registration dates for gsoc2017.

Charmee Gadoya

Aug 22, 2016, 11:32:21 AM8/22/16
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
hii,
 I am msc computer science last year student from patkar varde college in mumbai,india and my id card expires on april 30,2017 and after that i will become post-graduate so am i eligible to participate in gsoc2017 ? and if eligibile then when to register for gsoc2017?  as elgibility criteria is  already mentioned in https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/help/proof-of-enrollment but just want to clarify my doubts.

Thank you.

Stephanie Taylor

Aug 22, 2016, 9:16:24 PM8/22/16
to Google Summer of Code
Hello Charmee,

You must be currently enrolled in a university program to participate in GSoC.

We have not announced whether we will run GSoC 2017 yet, stay tuned to our Google Open Source blog for announcements about future programs later this year.

Best,
Stephanie

- Google Summer of Code student projects are under way! Visit g.co/gsoc for more information on the program for university students. And check out g.co/codein for our contest for 13-17 year old students, Google Code-in.

 Stephanie Taylor
 Open Source Programs, Google