joing the project

Tsering Topden

Aug 25, 2016, 10:23:49 AM8/25/16
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
hi im a tibetan student and i want to join this program so can any one help me hoe to join ?? plz

Ayush Pandey

Aug 25, 2016, 10:40:25 AM8/25/16
to google-summer-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tsering,
There are some great resources on the internet to help you in getting started. Some of them I find interesting are:

Just read them over to understand what the program is about, what are the prerequisites and how you can maximize your chances.

GSoC'16 is about to get over, you might want to prepare yourself for 2017 program. Follow the website here for updates.

All the very best :)

Yours Sincerely,
Ayush Pandey
ayush-iitkgp.github.io/