confused

Ramneek Paul Singh

Mar 29, 2015, 10:25:47 AM3/29/15
to google-summer-...@googlegroups.com
I am really confused what is the next procedure after submitting the proposal . I have submitted the proposal under openstreetmap community , grpahhopper idea page .so next procedure how to contact them .Is only by mailing list of them or other ? Could anyone guide me ?

--
Ramneek Paul Singh
http://ramneekpaulsingh.wordpress.com

Carol Smith

Mar 30, 2015, 11:50:48 AM3/30/15
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
Hi there,

On Sun, Mar 29, 2015 at 7:12 AM, Ramneek Paul Singh <ramneekp...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am really confused what is the next procedure after submitting the proposal . I have submitted the proposal under openstreetmap community , grpahhopper idea page .so next procedure how to contact them .Is only by mailing list of them or other ? Could anyone guide me ?

You should contact them via their preferred communication methods listed on their Melange homepage. Please check it out to see whether they prefer mailing lists or something else.

Cheers,
Carol