I am having experience of 6 months in a company. Am I eligible for GSOC?

Sibani Sankar Panigrahi

Jun 20, 2016, 8:56:50 PM6/20/16
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
Hello Sir/Ma'am

I am a recent graduate and joined in a company and it has been 6months. Will I be able to apply for GSOC for this situation?

PS: I can have mentor for open source project and can get recommendation.

Thanks and Regards
Sibani Sankar Panigrahi
sibanisan...@gmail.com

Subham Mishra

Jun 21, 2016, 12:28:01 AM6/21/16
to google-summer-...@googlegroups.com
if you are student as of April (22nd april if i remember it correctly) then you are eligible for gsoc of that year.

Sibani Sankar Panigrahi
sibanisan...@gmail.com

Stephanie Taylor

Jun 21, 2016, 1:39:22 AM6/21/16
to Google Summer of Code
The exact date varies each year. You must be enrolled in a university program by the student acceptance date.

- Google Summer of Code student projects have been announced! Visit g.co/gsoc for more information on the program for university students. And check out g.co/codein for our contest for 13-17 year old students, Google Code-in.

 Stephanie Taylor
 Open Source Programs, Google