How to Get Started With GSOC?

Shivam Shukla

Jul 28, 2017, 11:44:43 AM7/28/17
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
Hello Guys! I am new here and i didn't understand how to get started with gsoc so please anyone help me sort out it.

Josh Simmons

Jul 28, 2017, 1:10:32 PM7/28/17
to google-summer-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Shivam,

Folks on this list will no doubt be able to chime in with some specific details. In the meantime, I encourage you to read the Program RulesTimelineFAQs, and Student Manual available at g.co/gsoc to understand how the program works and to answer your questions.

We've done our best to document the program pretty thoroughly :-)

Cheers,
Josh

Josh Simmons | Google Open Source | joshua...@google.com | 415-736-8264