Payment procedure for GSoC

Rohit Shinde

Apr 28, 2015, 11:43:37 AM4/28/15
to google-summer-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I have just been accepted to GSoC 2015. I got a mail from Google saying that they needed tax forms and they also needed me to register for Payoneer.

I am from India. Can anyone advise me on what exactly should I do? I am getting confused!

Carol Smith

Apr 28, 2015, 12:21:59 PM4/28/15
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
Hi there,

I strongly advise against asking for advice on tax forms from this mailing list. If you're not sure what forms to submit please consult with a tax advisor or a student advisor at your university.

Thanks,
Carol

Hemant Singh

Apr 28, 2015, 12:28:34 PM4/28/15
to google-summer-...@googlegroups.com
Most importantly, if you don't have a bank account, get one asap. After that it becomes easier to register with Payoneer. They have a simple process.