Can not join the accepted GSoC students mailing list

Peixuan Ding

Apr 22, 2016, 10:41:18 PM4/22/16
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
Hi guys,

My proposal has been accepted by GSoC. I have clicked `subscribe` on the GSoC profile page. However, I still can not see the private students discussion mailing list. I don't know if there is something wrong or it is because that GSoC team just hasn't started adding students to the list.

Thanks
Shawn

Stephanie Taylor

Apr 22, 2016, 10:42:53 PM4/22/16
to Google Summer of Code
Hello,

My proposal has been accepted by GSoC. I have clicked `subscribe` on the GSoC profile page. However, I still can not see the private students discussion mailing list. I don't know if there is something wrong or it is because that GSoC team just hasn't started adding students to the list.

Congrats on your acceptance into GSoC.

We will be adding the students that opt in to the list early next week. As long as you clicked the opt in button you are good to go.

Best,
Stephanie