Accredited Universities

Victória Moraes

Dec 25, 2016, 2:42:08 AM12/25/16
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
Hi,
I live in Brazil and believe my university is not accredited. Is there no way I can participate in the program?

Ana Ribeiro

Dec 25, 2016, 10:53:43 AM12/25/16
to google-summer-...@googlegroups.com
What do you mean? I am from Brazil also... And almost every University here is accredited (in Portuguese we say "reconhecida pelo MEC") isn't yours? In which University do you study?

Em 25 de dez de 2016 04:42, "Victória Moraes" <victoria...@gmail.com> escreveu:
Hi,
I live in Brazil and believe my university is not accredited. Is there no way I can participate in the program?

Eurico Nicacio

Jan 6, 2017, 12:10:44 AM1/6/17
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
Hi!
I am from Brazil too. It took me some time to realize that the accreditation needed concerns national regulations. As stated by our friend, and as far as I am concerned, your university Just needs to be "reconhecida pelo MEC".
:)