Organisations using c++ for their open source projects

已查看 187 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Sumit chavan

未读,
2017年1月12日 08:53:392017/1/12
收件人 Google Summer of Code Discuss
Hello everyone,

                      I wanted to know about the organisations that use c++ progrramming language for their projects. I am new to this and I was interested in gsoc2017.I know c++ pretty well.I have read the students manual given on the official gsoc website.So any further help in listing and choosing c++projects would be appreciated.Cheers!

  Thanks,
             Sumit Chavan.

Rahul Chowdhury

未读,
2017年1月12日 11:13:162017/1/12
收件人 google-summer-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

You might probably want to give KDE a try. You will find their mailing
lists online.

Best Regards,

Rahul Chowdhury
> --