When to apply for gsoc 2018?

Kaustumbh Jaiswal

Sep 22, 2017, 1:38:37 AM9/22/17
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
I want to join the Google Summer of Code Program 2018 but I don't know when to apply for it. Can someone please help me out with the application submission dates?

Josh Simmons

Sep 22, 2017, 12:13:11 PM9/22/17
to google-summer-...@googlegroups.com
We'll be announcing details soon! Watch the Google Open Source Blog for more.

Josh Simmons | Google Open Source | joshua...@google.com | 415-736-8264

On Thu, Sep 21, 2017 at 10:25 PM, Kaustumbh Jaiswal <kaustumb...@gmail.com> wrote:
I want to join the Google Summer of Code Program 2018 but I don't know when to apply for it. Can someone please help me out with the application submission  dates?

Medha Ch

Sep 22, 2017, 2:15:35 PM9/22/17
to google-summer-...@googlegroups.com
Hey Kaustumbh,

The applications dates will be announced when the program for 2018 will be announced(last year, it was in early October). The student applications are roughly open in the month of March. Till then, you can choose one or two, or many organisations and start exploring their projects.

Best Regards,
Medha Chakravarthula