I'm a beginner in gsoc I have skills like Angular J.S.,HTML,Bootstrap,C++. I want to work on I.O.T

Rohit Kawale

Dec 21, 2016, 1:51:49 AM12/21/16
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
I have an interest in doing something related to the field of internet of things and i have skills like Angular J.S. ,HTML,Bootstrap , C++  and some basics of java & python. Do I shortlist the project based on my language skills i.e angular or C++ or do i shortlist on I.O.T.
Also I would like to say that I am a fast learner so if I select a I.O.T project then learn about it ?
I only want to do coding in I.O.T project so is it possible for me to get selected if i have no idea regarding the electronics part.