Organization for Linux Kernel Work

Amit_M

Aug 29, 2015, 6:42:22 PM8/29/15
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
Hi There,

I feel excited now to participate in GSOC'16, as 2015 is on the verge of ending.

I have little or more knowledge in Linux Operating System.
I am aware of concept which Linux/UNIX uses in its OS, called by Volume Manager. I have interest in these kinda concepts.
I am interested in doing work in Linux Kernel or something that is much closely related to Linux.

Please help me by providing the list of Organizations having projects which aligns with my interest domain, as mentioned above.

Thanks much.!! :)

Tummala Dhanvi

Aug 30, 2015, 10:58:39 AM8/30/15
to google-summer-...@googlegroups.com

Regards
Tummala Dhanvi

https://www.dhanvi.org
"Only thing that can never be 'RE-CYCLED' is 'WASTED TIME' ".

On Sat, Aug 29, 2015 at 9:04 PM, Amit_M <madgul...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi There,

I feel excited now to participate in GSOC'16, as 2015 is on the verge of ending.

​I too share the same feeling as I am a prospective gsocker for Mozilla

I have little or more knowledge in Linux Operating System.
I am aware of concept which Linux/UNIX uses in its OS, called by Volume Manager. I have interest in these kinda concepts.
I am interested in doing work in Linux Kernel or something that is much closely related to Linux.

​Cool thing to do !​

Please help me by providing the list of Organizations having projects which aligns with my interest domain, as mentioned above.
You could search the previous years organisations by using the tag search (second box after the name search in the organisation list) and typing the areas of your interest. ​

​You could also try Unix type of organisations like FreeBSD​.

Thanks much.!! :)