What if I am a collage dropout but want to participate on gsoc

Dhuv

Oct 14, 2017, 3:02:39 AM10/14/17
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
I dropped out of the collage to study programming at home and create some apps on the way I also want to participate in gsoc will I be able to do that.

Pranit Bauva

Oct 14, 2017, 9:31:33 AM10/14/17
to google-summer-...@googlegroups.com
Hey Dhruv,

You can definitely contribute to the open source projects out there. You can find them on https://github.com/explore

Unfortunately, you can't participate in GSoC.

Regards,
Pranit Bauva
www.bauva.com

Christopher Sean Morrison

Oct 14, 2017, 10:59:52 AM10/14/17
to Google Summer of Code Discuss

> On Oct 13, 2017, at 10:35 PM, Dhuv <dhruvshek...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I dropped out of the collage to study programming at home and create some apps on the way I also want to participate in gsoc will I be able to do that.

Per the eligibility criteria you can find on the website, enrollment is required. So unfortunately for you it sounds like you’re not presently able.

Sean