Student taking job Jul 1: pass or fail on Interim progress?

瀏覽次數:105 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Joe Murray

未讀,
2015年6月16日 中午12:20:372015/6/16
收件者:google-summer-...@googlegroups.com
If we have been notified that a student is going to take a job fulltime starting July 1, and thus we know the project will not be completed, should we fail them on the interim evaluation?

Carol Smith

未讀,
2015年6月16日 中午12:21:402015/6/16
收件者:Google Summer of Code Discuss
Hi there,

On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 9:17 AM, Joe Murray <joe.m...@jmaconsulting.biz> wrote:
If we have been notified that a student is going to take a job fulltime starting July 1, and thus we know the project will not be completed, should we fail them on the interim evaluation?

Yes, you should. In the future please feel free to email me directly about this.

Thanks,
Carol

Chris DiBona

未讀,
2015年6月16日 中午12:21:402015/6/16
收件者:google-summer-...@googlegroups.com
Yep.

On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 9:17 AM, Joe Murray <joe.m...@jmaconsulting.biz> wrote:
If we have been notified that a student is going to take a job fulltime starting July 1, and thus we know the project will not be completed, should we fail them on the interim evaluation?

Director of atypical intellectual property, Google Inc.
Our open source and developer programs can be found at http://developers.google.com/open-source/
Site, Bio, Pics: http://dibona.com Google Plus: https://google.com/+cdibona Twitter: @cdibona
回覆所有人
回覆作者