A general query

Nipun Arora

Jul 1, 2017, 8:12:34 AM7/1/17
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
Hi Community
Sorry this may be a bit off topic....but was curious to know when would we be getting our gsoc goodies...!

Stephanie Taylor

Jul 1, 2017, 8:17:43 AM7/1/17
to Google Summer of Code
Goodies are shipped to students who successfully complete the program and to mentors assigned a project. The goodies will ship out in late September/early October.

 Stephanie Taylor
 Open Source Programs, Google

On Sat, Jul 1, 2017 at 1:43 AM, Nipun Arora <aroran...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Community
Sorry this may be a bit off topic....but was curious to know when would we be getting our gsoc goodies...!

Rhythm Bhatia

Jul 1, 2017, 10:35:49 AM7/1/17
to google-summer-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I want to update my address. The form I had filled has my old address.
Regards,
Rhythm

Google Summer of Code Support

Jul 1, 2017, 4:24:12 PM7/1/17
to google-summer-...@googlegroups.com
If you are a current student, mentor or org admin you need to go to your dashboard on the GSoC site and edit your profile.

Sumit Madhwani

Jul 3, 2017, 11:42:49 AM7/3/17
to google-summer-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
Does goodies include a pen, notebook, stickers and t-shirt as previous years or this time it's only a t-shirt?
I am asking this because last year pen, notebook and stickers were shipped at the end of first month.

Thank You

Stephanie Taylor

ivange larry