Updating shipping details

Anurag Sharma

Apr 24, 2018, 12:23:58 PM4/24/18
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
Hi all,

Firstly thank you guys for this awesome opportunity to join GSOC, feels good to be back after GCI(2013-2014 and 2014-2015 versions). My project has been accepted and I had doubt regarding shipping details. Till when I will be able to change the details on my profile page. I might have to change it depending on where I will be at the end of GSoC.

Thank you,
Anurag Sharma
(former GCI student)

Stephanie Taylor

Apr 24, 2018, 12:36:09 PM4/24/18
to Google Summer of Code
Hi Anurag,

Congrats on being accepted into GSoC 2018.

We will give more details about shipping later this year as we are going to be using a new system that should make it easier for everyone to get their packages (even in restricted countries!). All students will submit their shipping details and tshirt size directly with the fulfillment company (which will catch all erroneous/incomplete shipping addresses, thus helping to speed up delivery of shipments for everyone). We will send out the specifics late this summer (likely in early/mid August).

Best,
Stephanie

Google Summer of Code 2018, is a program where university students spend their 3 month summer break coding on an open source project. Visit g.co/gsoc for more information. Accepted students are announced April 23. Coding begins May 14.

 Stephanie Taylor
 Open Source Programs, Google

shyam sunder yadav

Apr 25, 2018, 12:01:29 AM4/25/18
to google-summer-...@googlegroups.com
Hello all.
Can i know the person who being not selected in GSOC 2018 but want to get tshirt.
Is it possible?
Thanks!

On Tue, Apr 24, 2018 at 5:06 AM, Anurag Sharma <anssh...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,

Firstly thank you guys for this awesome opportunity to join GSOC, feels good to be back after GCI(2013-2014 and 2014-2015 versions). My project has been accepted and I had doubt regarding shipping details. Till when I will be able to change the details on my profile page. I might have to change it depending on where I will be at the end of GSoC.

Thank you,
Anurag Sharma
(former GCI student)

Google Summer of Code Support

Apr 25, 2018, 12:02:51 AM4/25/18
to Google Summer of Code
Hello,

Can i know the person who being not selected in GSOC 2018 but want to get tshirt.
Is it possible?

Tshirts are only sent to students who successfully complete GSoC.