Bug: I am being shown that I have participated for 99 years in GSoC before

Kumar Shubham

Jun 26, 2017, 12:54:57 PM6/26/17
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
Its not allowing me to complete the eval without filling those 99 input boxes! :(
Screen Shot 2017-06-26 at 9.43.25 PM.png

Stephanie Taylor

Jun 26, 2017, 1:00:48 PM6/26/17
to Google Summer of Code
Thank you for the bug report, we are aware of this issue and an engineer is working on fixing this right now.  We expect the fix to be deployed within a few hours.

We will send an email out to everyone when the fix is deployed.

Thanks!

 Stephanie Taylor
 Open Source Programs, Google

gsoc-s...@google.com