Proof of Enrollment has been conditionally accepted

Mihai Lupea

Apr 5, 2017, 12:36:58 PM4/5/17
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
What does this mean? In the email I received, it was stated that my Proof of Enrollment has been accepted, without the "conditionally" word. Also, on the website, the upload button is disabled.

Thank you and have a great day! :)

Stephanie Taylor

Apr 5, 2017, 1:09:44 PM4/5/17
to Google Summer of Code
Forms receive two rounds of review this year. This first round if your form looks good then it is 'conditionally accepted'. We will do a second round review with a different review team in a few weeks and then if your form is accepted you are good to go. If the review team thinks there needs to be additional documents provided to support your initial proof of enrollment they will reject it and you will have a few days to fix it.

The upload button is disabled because you can not upload another form right now since it has been conditionally accepted (we don't want people going back and changing a good form).

 Stephanie Taylor
 Open Source Programs, Google