how to begin prep for gsoc 2018

Ayush Mahajan

Aug 8, 2017, 6:02:29 PM8/8/17
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
how to start i've already read the necessary documents. I tried contacting the organization they never replied I've some question like does their projects change over the time and how do i catch up with all the work done on project till now

Josh Simmons

Aug 9, 2017, 11:54:28 AM8/9/17
to google-summer-...@googlegroups.com
Be sure to read the Program RulesTimelineFAQs, and Student Manual available at g.co/gsoc to understand how the program works and to answer your questions. You may also find our blog post on getting ready for Google Summer of Code 2017 useful in preparing for next year: https://opensource.googleblog.com/2017/03/getting-ready-for-google-summer-of-code.html

Make sure you're up to speed with all of the above, then you'll be in a better position to reach out to organizations.

Best,
Josh

Josh Simmons | Google Open Source | joshua...@google.com | 415-736-8264