Concern with dates on CPT letter

Hitesh Gaur

May 11, 2017, 10:18:43 PM5/11/17
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
Hi,

I am studying at Oklahoma State University in United States on international F-1 visa. My proposal for ChemClipse (The Eclipse Foundation) has been accepted for GSOC-2017.

I want to add this opportunity as my CPT for summer semester. I have received a CPT letter on this Monday May 8th, 2017.
The CPT letter mentions GSOC start date as May 4th, 2017 and end date as August 29th, 2017. My spring semester does not end till May 13, 2017 and upcoming fall semester is going to start on August 21, 2017.

International Office at my university will only issue me a new I-20 with CPT if it mentions date between May 14 and August 20. Can Any one provide any suggestion, How I can get it changed?

Thanks and regards,
Hitesh Gaur

Stephanie Taylor

May 11, 2017, 10:36:25 PM5/11/17
to Google Summer of Code
We answered your question in the other email you sent.

 Stephanie Taylor
 Open Source Programs, Google

Hitesh Gaur

May 11, 2017, 10:43:59 PM5/11/17