Proof of Enrollment

sichen zhao

Mar 23, 2017, 1:33:14 PM3/23/17
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
Hi all:
I am student from china Nanjing University, and i upload my proof . But i am worried about whether my proof passed.
So I wanna ask if the proof get rejected at April 4 , do i have second chance to upload my proof.

Thanks
Sichen Zhao

gsoc-s...@google.com

Mar 23, 2017, 1:35:56 PM3/23/17
to google-summer-...@googlegroups.com, gsoc-support
Yes, you will have another chance to provide a valid proof of enrollment if yours is rejected.

Please follow all the guidelines on our Proof of Enrollment page and you won't encounter any problems.

Olessia Kissa

Mar 28, 2017, 5:44:34 PM3/28/17
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
Hello. I'm stuck with one thing at my university: the department staff from dean's office that is giving the proof of enrollment sent me to the 'Google embassy' when I tried to explain about the program GSoC.
Could you please give me an advice of how to tell them that this is a global program that is supported by Google?

Stephanie Taylor

Mar 28, 2017, 7:13:34 PM3/28/17
to Google Summer of Code
I'm not sure what you mean by Google embassy.

You can give them the link to the site so they understand what the program is - g.co/gsoc

Google Summer of Code 2017, is a program where university students spend their 3 month summer break coding on an open source project. Visit g.co/gsoc for more information. The student application period opens on March 20th. Coding begins May 30th.

 Stephanie Taylor
 Open Source Programs, Google

Veluri Mithun

Jan 16, 2018, 4:47:30 AM1/16/18
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
Hi

I'll be enrolled in my college for a period June-2014 to May-2018 (on my college ID card). Is this proof enough to participate in GSoC'18.

Thank You.
VM.

Stephanie Taylor

Jan 18, 2018, 2:38:52 AM1/18/18
to Google Summer of Code
Yes.

- Google Code-in, our contest introducing 13-17 year old pre-university students to open source development, runs from November 28, 2017 - January 17, 2018. Please visit the contest site at g.co/gci for more information.