Need someone experienced to guide me through

Hamza Tariq Khan

Jun 11, 2015, 12:24:24 PM6/11/15
to google-summer-...@googlegroups.com
Hello there,
I am desperately looking for someone who has participated in Gsoc before and can give some of his/her precious time to guide me.
I was so eagerly waiting for this year's Gsoc's ideas list to be posted so that i can come up with a good proposal. And then, when the ideas list got posted, I had a look at it to find something suitable for me but instead I got so confused. I know that i cannot apply for this year's Gsoc now but i want to be fully prepared for next year. Believe me, I have what it takes to get selected, all i need is someone to point me in the right direction and i'm willing to do all the hard work it needs. Please, this is very important to me.

Jeanderson

Jun 11, 2015, 3:01:10 PM6/11/15
to google-summer-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Hamza!

I should be ashamed for not updating my blog but my first (and unique lol) post is about my experiences and lessons on getting started with the program.
I'm sharing here so maybe it could be useful to get you some ideas and thoughts to plan and get prepared next year.

I hope this find useful to you somehow and I wish you the best of luck!

Best regards,

Jeanderson Barros Cândido

dfighter

Jun 18, 2015, 2:57:19 PM6/18/15
to google-summer-...@googlegroups.com
Could you please elaborate on your confusion?
What was the problem that you were facing?
What exactly do you need help with?

I'm fairly sure that most of us will be more than happy to help you, but we do need to know what exactly you need help with! :)