Reg: Work Product Link

Ram G Athreya

Aug 28, 2017, 5:57:19 PM8/28/17
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
Hi

My entire project was created in GSoC 2017 with ~150 commits so I have added the location of my repository as the final work product and added details in the README.md. Additionally the README.md provides a link to the wiki which deals with the entire project in detail including contributions, methodology and weekly progress.

Is this satisfactory for the Work Product as per the guidelines?

Thanks
Ram G Athreya

gsoc-s...@google.com

Aug 28, 2017, 7:22:48 PM8/28/17