Proof of Enrollment

Aman Pratap Singh

Mar 30, 2018, 12:41:18 PM3/30/18
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
When students will receive update from Google about verification of their uploaded proof of enrollment ?

Regards
Aman

Google Summer of Code Support

Mar 30, 2018, 12:44:03 PM3/30/18
to Google Summer of Code
Thousands of forms are being reviewed this week and next week.

All students will receive an email stating that their form has been conditionally accepted or it has been rejected by 2300 UTC Tuesday, April 3rd. If rejected you will have a few days to fix the form - all re-submitted forms will have to be uploaded before April 9th.

Alexandre Viau

Mar 30, 2018, 5:18:08 PM3/30/18
to google-summer-...@googlegroups.com
On 2018-03-30 12:43 PM, 'Google Summer of Code Support' via Google
Summer of Code Discuss wrote:
> Thousands of forms are being reviewed this week and next week.
>
> All students will receive an email stating that their form has been
> conditionally accepted or it has been rejected by 2300 UTC Tuesday,
> April 3rd. If rejected you will have a few days to fix the form - all
> re-submitted forms will have to be uploaded before April 9th.

My form was initially rejected and I have uploaded a new one.

Can I expect the new one to be reviewed soon? Will be reviewed after
April 9th?

Is this my last chance, or will I be able to correct it again if there
is missing information?

Cheers,

--
Alexandre Viau
alex...@alexandreviau.net

signature.asc

Google Summer of Code Support

Mar 30, 2018, 5:24:35 PM3/30/18
to Google Summer of Code
Hello,

On 2018-03-30 12:43 PM, 'Google Summer of Code Support' via Google
Summer of Code Discuss wrote:
> Thousands of forms are being reviewed this week and next week.
>
> All students will receive an email stating that their form has been
> conditionally accepted or it has been rejected by 2300 UTC Tuesday,
> April 3rd. If rejected you will have a few days to fix the form - all
> re-submitted forms will have to be uploaded before April 9th.

My form was initially rejected and I have uploaded a new one.

Can I expect the new one to be reviewed soon? Will be reviewed after
April 9th?

It will be reviewed after all of the other forms have been reviewed once. Your uploaded form will go back into the queue. If you upload the form today it will likely be reviewed by next Thursday.

Is this my last chance, or will I be able to correct it again if there
is missing information?
Depending on when you resubmit your form you may have one more chance but all re-submitted forms have to be in before April 9th and if they are not correct at that point the student's proposal is automatically rejected.

Read the instructions on submitting a correct proof of enrollment - the information on there is very clear. If you meet the guidelines of any of the types of acceptable proofs of enrollment your form will be approved. If your form does not meet the instructions it will be rejected.