GSOC Projects

William A Nadeeshani

Oct 13, 2016, 4:20:33 PM10/13/16
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
How do I know, what are the GSOC projects in 2017??
 Since I'm new to this GSOC program...How can I prepare to GSOC 2017...

Divyanshu Jhawar

Oct 14, 2016, 12:49:47 AM10/14/16
to google-summer-...@googlegroups.com
You can't really know them at this point of time, they will be revealed only when the registration starts. But you can go through the previous years projects if you may like.