Google Summer of Code 2015 Results and Conclusions

Carmine Giglio

May 14, 2016, 11:25:12 AM5/14/16
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
Hi everyone!

I am a part time PhD student at the University of Louisville and was interested in a project which was part of GSoC 2015; its related to my research topic in seL4.

The project was "Porting seL4 to RISC-V" by student Hesham M. Almatary (mentored  by Stefan Wallentowitz).

I have coresponded with Hesham and have visited his blog; it has a lot of good information on it but I was wondering if the students formally document and post their results ?

If so, is there a central repository where the results are located? There are other similar projects which I would be interested in viewing the results from as well...

Thanks!
Carmine Giglio