„Log in with Google“ Loop for Stackdriver Monitoring on iPad and iPhone

Daniel Alm

Jul 23, 2018, 11:01:20 AM7/23/18
to Google Stackdriver Discussion Forum
Hi,

Only my iPad and iPhone, if I open app.google.stackdriver.com I am shown a „Log in with Google“ screen. Once I press that button, a few redirects occur, then I end up at the same screen again. Logging my ipad‘s Browser out of Google and back in makes no difference.

Any ideas?

Best,
Daniel

Mary Koes

Jul 23, 2018, 11:13:50 AM7/23/18
to Daniel Alm, JJ Roepke, Google Stackdriver Discussion Forum
Hey Daniel,

I've heard of issues here if cookies are disabled. Is that a possibility?

Best,

Mary

--
© 2016 Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043

Email preferences: You received this email because you signed up for the Google Stackdriver Discussion Google Group (google-stackdr...@googlegroups.com) to participate in discussions with other members of the GoogleStackdriver community.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Stackdriver Discussion Forum" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-stackdriver-discussion/560459c1-6f72-4e4a-828d-897d0a05f1d8%40googlegroups.com.

Daniel Alm

Jul 23, 2018, 11:36:42 AM7/23/18
to Google Stackdriver Discussion Forum
Thanks! Disabling "cross-site tracking" in Safari made it work. However, this is a really important privacy feature; surely there must be a way to fix this on Google's end without forcing me to disable this privacy feature? All other Google services work just fine.

mar...@myonlinestore.com

Jan 4, 2019, 2:08:31 AM1/4/19
to Google Stackdriver Discussion Forum
This is also true for Firefox (developer edition), you can allow cross site tracking cookies as explained here : https://blog.mozilla.org/blog/2018/10/23/latest-firefox-rolls-out-enhanced-tracking-protection/