Unlock Captcha

Marc Argent

May 4, 2012, 7:17:36 AM5/4/12
to google-secure-data-connector
Hi,

I'm trying to set up my first Secure Data Connector connection. I have
activated the user on my domain and set a secure password. I appear to
have correctly configured the settings in localConfig.xml.

I am attempting to disable the Captcha for the account by browsing to
https://www.google.com/a/<MYGOOGLEDOMAIN>/UnlockCaptcha and filling
out the form. When I submit the form it returns 'Username and password
do not match'. I'm pretty sure I'm entering the correct username and
password.

Help please?

Best wishes,

Marc

Vincent A.

May 4, 2012, 10:05:49 AM5/4/12
to googl...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I had the same problem ... url has changed, use this one:   https://www.google.com/accounts/UnlockCaptcha

regards,
vincent

Marc Argent

May 4, 2012, 11:02:01 AM5/4/12
to google-secure-data-connector
Many thanks Vincent. That fixed it! :)

sandy

Oct 2, 2012, 5:36:08 PM10/2/12
to googl...@googlegroups.com

sandy

Oct 2, 2012, 5:37:22 PM10/2/12
to googl...@googlegroups.com
i cant access my google account skmo...@gmail.com . please unlock this my account

Bagus Winarko

Jan 10, 2013, 1:10:59 AM1/10/13
to googl...@googlegroups.com

Dear,

Doesn't work for me, please advice ....
below logs captured, and still reference on the old (not working) captcha, just now

Regards,
Bag

10 Jan 2013 13:06:46,563 [main] INFO  com.google.dataconnector.client.SdcConnection  - Sending initial handshake msg
10 Jan 2013 13:06:46,564 [main] INFO  com.google.dataconnector.client.SdcConnection  - Attemping login
10 Jan 2013 13:06:47,321 [main] ERROR com.google.dataconnector.client.SdcConnection  - Auth Result: ACCESS_DENIED_CAPTCHA_REQUIRED_TO_UNLOCK
10 Jan 2013 13:06:47,321 [main] ERROR com.google.dataconnector.client.SdcConnection  - Auth Error Message: Too many retries for secure-data-c...@agora.com: ACCESS_DENIED_CAPTCHA_REQUIRED_TO_UNLOCK - account has been locked. Please unlock it at http://www.google.com/a/agora.com/UnlockCaptcha
10 Jan 2013 13:06:47,321 [main] FATAL com.google.dataconnector.client.Client  - Connection failed.
com.google.dataconnector.util.ConnectionException: Authorization failed

anthony lee

Jan 24, 2013, 6:27:14 PM1/24/13
to googl...@googlegroups.com
a mi me pasa lo mismo  si que en poco te podre ayudar lo siento

anthony lee

Jan 24, 2013, 6:55:30 PM1/24/13
to googl...@googlegroups.com

anthony lee

Jan 24, 2013, 6:56:37 PM1/24/13
to googl...@googlegroups.com

Bagus Winarko

Jan 24, 2013, 9:04:14 PM1/24/13
to googl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Anthony,

Please advice regarding the captcha issue

Regards,

renanor...@gmail.com

Sep 10, 2016, 11:04:03 PM9/10/16
to google-secure-data-connector
im having trouble with getting into my phone and it keeps telling me that is an incorrect password but i changed my password and its still not letting me access my account on my phone. what should i do