streetview outage? (partially)

Z. Huang

Jul 30, 2017, 7:29:48 PM7/30/17
to Google Maps JavaScript API v3
Hi guys,

I just noticed that Streetview service in google maps js api (v3) and google maps app are both having issues for some places (mostly not in US?).

I am getting 404 responses for those locations whenever I try to open streetview by using pin man (or calling API). Same happening on google maps app, the screen becomes black and not responding at all. (I can see the same 404 responses in console, btw)

A test address I tried just now: Whylandra St, Dubbo NSW 2830, Australia.

Please take a look.

Thank you

Michael Geary

Jul 30, 2017, 9:36:25 PM7/30/17
to google-map...@googlegroups.com
This stopped being an official Google support channel several years ago.

I would use the Send Feedback link at the bottom of the sidebar menu on maps.google.com to report the problem.