Google map API is currently not accepting certain address, but earlier it used to accept same address.

Tushar Kotlapure

Jan 3, 2017, 5:20:01 PM1/3/17
to Google Maps JavaScript API v3
Hi All,
Can someone please explain me is google made some changes in his maps API? because we are facing problems while getting latitude and longitude with some address.
Example our address was : 3rd floor, link square mall, Linking road, bandra west, Maharashtra, Mumbai , 400064 given latitude: 72.8407473,
longitude: 19.1872294, but now if I again try to get lat long for same address but it is unable to find. We have same issue with other address as well.

ShArMeSh SaRnA

Jan 5, 2017, 5:34:52 PM1/5/17
to google-map...@googlegroups.com
I check n will email u

Tushar Kotlapure

Jan 6, 2017, 1:42:16 AM1/6/17
to Google Maps JavaScript API v3, sharme...@gmail.com
Thanks

On Friday, January 6, 2017 at 4:04:52 AM UTC+5:30, ShArMeSh SaRnA wrote:
I check n will email u