Google Maps Tracks API (Deprecated)

Anselmo Torres

Aug 20, 2015, 7:40:15 PM8/20/15
to Google Maps JavaScript API v3
Hi,

I'm currently working on a project where I want to track a car from point A to point B (maybe multiple points), basically I want to:

1-Get estimated time between point A and B
2-Get when the car leaves point A
3-Track car location while moving (if possible)
4-Get when the car arrives to point B
5-How much it took the car to arrive

So looking for this I stumble to the Google Maps Tracks API but is deprecated.

What is the substitute for this API then?

will I have to use multiple APIs for these like Roads API, Android Location API for geofences and Google maps API?

Are all my points possible to make ?

Thanks!

Caio Iglesias

Aug 20, 2015, 8:39:13 PM8/20/15