Broken Image Issue of Marker Cluster

Chandan

Jun 5, 2017, 7:34:32 PM6/5/17
to Google Maps JavaScript API v3
Hi,
    I have used MarkerClusterer library for creating cluster and markers on Map. I have loaded the cluster image from server. I am creating the markers dynamically. Due to excessive data from backend (creation of markers) the cluster images is broken on auto refresh. I have around 1000 markers which moves almost constantly with respect to time. How to overcome this issue so that there is no broken image of clusters.

Initially, I had the same issue when the map contained 150 markers. To overcome this I had used markerCluster.repaint(). Then the cluster images loaded correctly.

But, even though I have used markerCluster.repaint(), it is not working for 1000 markers. The cluster images are broken.

Please let me know, how to overcome this issue.

Thanks in Advance,
Chandan