Polyline Encoding Number of Decimal Places

LeuName

Jan 17, 2016, 9:49:15 PM1/17/16
to Google Maps JavaScript API v3
Hi,

I'm using Google Maps JS API V3 for a project, to add solar panels on the roof of a specific address.

The solar panels are small in size (0.0000149 latitude and 0.000011 longitude).

The problem is that the Encoded Polyline Algorithm rounds the coordinates to 5 decimal places. In most cases, this would be accurate enough, but in my case, my polygons are made 50% larger (0.00002 instead of 0.0000149).

Is it possible to somehow increase the accuracy of the algorithm to 6 decimal places instead of 5?

Thank you

2016-01-11_13-55-53.jpg