How can I draw a map from location history that I have saved in a database?

Dave Handler

May 1, 2016, 7:27:04 PM5/1/16
to Google Maps JavaScript API v3
Hello!

Let me first say I don't know javascript, php yes that I know.  So at least you have a mindset of my programming skills.

Now I've amassed this data around 53K records in a database from a blackbox profile that I created on my android phone using tasker.  This was the end stage of the project to get the data and put it on a map showing where I went for a selected day and perhaps calculating the distance, average speed and duration.

I'm totally green to using the api for maps  What I'm asking is for somebody knowledgeable to walk me through it.  I'd really appreciate it ... I've been working on this little project for over a year now.

Many thanks well in advance!

Dave