Finding businesses located on a street in a range of street numbers

SamuelCalifornia

Aug 11, 2016, 7:42:00 PM8/11/16
to Google Maps JavaScript API v3
Is it possible to specify a range of street numbers of a street and get the list of businesses within that range? For example, if I want all business on Main Street that have an address of 1200 Main Street to 1500 Main Street then is that possible? Obviously I can do a nearby search for nearby business based on a distance from a specified point and then filter that but I just want to know if there is a more direct way. If so then if you can tell me what to look at then that is all I need.

I apologize for not posting to stackoverflow but they frown on short answers and I just need a short answer. I don't need an example. Also, those stackoverflow people are sometimes rude.

Anatoly Sukhanov

Aug 14, 2016, 7:54:33 PM8/14/16
to Google Maps JavaScript API v3
No, there is no more direct way. You have to specify bounds or location/radius for nearbySearch, a query for textSearch and bounds or location/radius for radarSearch. The first two methods return up to 60 places with details split across 3 pages, radarSearch returns up to 200 places without details.